Wednesday, May 13, 2009

STASH booklet

A couple years ago I blogged about the little yearbooks that I make for our STASH (Some Thursday At Somebody's House) group. I just finished this year's book and will take them to our meeting tomorrow. It actually goes into 2010, but I decided to identify it as 2009.

I just love this little booklet, that is made from a single sheet of letter size paper. The finished, folded size is about 2.75" x 4.25"—just the right size to fit into a wallet or pocket or inside purse pocket. It lists the dates and places for our meetings for the next year on one page. Names, addresses and contact info of our members on two of the pages and this year I added a page with everyone's birthdays listed. There are actually still two blank pages that could be used if our group should grow larger.

I have a template for this little book in both Publisher and Adobe InDesign. If you'd like it, email me and I will send it to you.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, personally Terry I think you are taking your minimalist themse to extremes with this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to have a publisher template of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A template for that would be great! Please do send me one. :)

    Love your group's name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love that template as well. Thank you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete